Monday, January 7, 2013

A Website Of One's Own


My Website’s Up!

I know that I’m around six years late, but I finally got myself one of those websites that all the kids have been talking about.  I taught myself how to design it, and I don’t mean to brag (don't you always feel, when someone says or writes that, that of course they mean to brag?), but when I figured out how to program the html coding to including scroll boxes with and without borders and horizontal bars, I even impressed myself.

This isn’t a real post, in that I don’t share a recipe or personal trauma or professional insight.  I would, however, love your input on the thing.  I’m also told it’s good not to bombard the readers with lengthy passages at each post, so consider this a gift I'm giving you - a break from me.

If you have a moment, check it out:


And tell me what you think.  I’d be most grateful.  Especially if it appeared in comment form here.  I've tweaked the settings to make leaving comments even easier.

1 comment:

  1. Congrats on the site! I have feedback which I'll email you.

    ReplyDelete

Followers